DJI Drone Phantom 3 air drone is the world‘s smallest drone that can carry a full frame Alpha series mirror-less camera.
Max speed of 55.9mph (25m/s), maximum angular velocity of 180°/s and attitude angle up to 55°3.
- Equipped with propulsion device and flight control system.
- Flight time up to 22 minutes without a payload.
- Stable in winds up to 44.7 mph (20m/s).
- Retractable landing gear for unobstructed camera field of view.
- Detachable propellers for fast easy replacement and transport.
- Developed stereo cameras and vision sensing processor with original algorithm for real time 3D spatial awareness.
- Achieves stable flight in enclosed spaces or when out of range of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS).
- Equipped with obstacle braking function by multi-directional sensing.
- Remote controller operates the aircraft, gimbal, and camera while providing real-time image output.
- Use with “Flight” mobile app to control, monitor and manage the aircraft, remote controller, camera, and gimbal in-flight.
- Dual Operation Mode for independent control of Aircraft and Gimbal/Camera.
- Equipped with flexible flight modes to make flying and creating even easier.
- Equipped with web app for integration.